Happyjack/ flagstaff Ridin' SO FUN! AND a gnarly wire incident!!

I had so much fun out on the trails this weekend!!! sooo pretty up in the mountains!!
however, the very first ride of the weekend, we had a wire incident. some heavy duty fence wire got wrapped up like crazy in both me and my mom's front and rear tires.. I was SOOO mad!!!
other then that.. very pretty lots of fun, great hillclimbing and trails! the only thing about mountain riding I forget about sometimes are the slippery pine needles!! --gotta turn gently-- haha :thumb:
davado's bbq and trail riding 075.jpgout on the rim!! fun ride to get up there --good hill climbing!---
davado's bbq and trail riding 070.jpggreat fun!!

davado's bbq and trail riding 053.jpgdavado's bbq and trail riding 054.jpg there's that wire!!! got all caught up on the muffler, It was compressing the suspension, so when we cut that certain wire it kinda popped up fast.. it was startling haha. It was wound up so bad between both the sprocket and the wheel and the rear break ant the wheel -same with mine on the 230, but not as bad as the 450 did.. It was CRAZY!! and I'd really like to talk to the guy who left the wire there! haha :rant:
davado's bbq and trail riding 065.jpg

I have nooo Idea, but it sure gave us a hard time.. locked up my rear tire and the bike pretty much ejected me, have a great bruise and nice scrapes on my arm from the crash... it hurt! haha. not a fun way to start off the trip! :smirk:

Yikes! Did you have some tools on you to cut it out? So Mom was riding a YZ or WR 450? I like your Mom:thumb:
I like that you both head out together for some Mother/Daughter time on bikes instead of a mall or a stuffy nail salon haha. I wish my Daughter were into riding:rolleyes: It looks pretty up there in those trees. Glad you had a blast:ride:

Looks like some fun was had, I wonder if it was some greeny that left wire out there as a booby trap? Kinda sounds like something they would do. You know,,,pollute and area to make it hard on a Dirtbike rider. Roost!!! Got any more pics??

Yikes! Did you have some tools on you to cut it out? So Mom was riding a YZ or WR 450? I like your Mom:thumb:
I like that you both head out together for some Mother/Daughter time on bikes instead of a mall or a stuffy nail salon haha. I wish my Daughter were into riding:rolleyes: It looks pretty up there in those trees. Glad you had a blast:ride:

mom was riding a crf 450 actually haha. her ktm is still down, so be it haha. We did have stuff to get it out.. mom always has her trusty fanny pack!! :thumb: It took forever though!! there was a lot wound up.

Looks like some fun was had, I wonder if it was some greeny that left wire out there as a booby trap? Kinda sounds like something they would do. You know,,,pollute and area to make it hard on a Dirtbike rider. Roost!!! Got any more pics??

yeah I would not be surprised haha.. if we didn't run over it, somebody else would have.. so at least we did I guess haha.

mom was riding a crf 450 actually haha. her ktm is still down, so be it haha. We did have stuff to get it out.. mom always has her trusty fanny pack!! :thumb: It took forever though!! there was a lot wound up.

Mom was prepared:thumb: Why isnt Mom here? Have Mom post up! Hi Mom:wave: