Happy New Years!

Hum, actually I do have a job retard. Just can't work when its iced out.

I'm not just saying this to try to find something to bitch at you about but the name calling is ridiculous, especially using the word retard like that. I am also guilty of saying retard or retarded in every day talk but there is no excuse when you're using it in text, you should be able to catch it. I absolutely hate using that word and I'm working on stopping.

Just some food for thought. You never know if somebody you're using that word around has a mentally disabled person in their life.

Also I wasn't implying that you were a kid and had no responsibility. The point I was making is that most of these adults work 10 hour days and have a family to come home to in the evening, which leaves them no time to hit the gym that many hours.

James

Staff member
I'm not just saying this to try to find something to bitch at you about but the name calling is ridiculous, especially using the word retard like that. I am also guilty of saying retard or retarded in every day talk but there is no excuse when you're using it in text, you should be able to catch it. I absolutely hate using that word and I'm working on stopping.

Just some food for thought. You never know if somebody you're using that word around has a mentally disabled person in their life.

Also I wasn't implying that you were a kid and had no responsibility. The point I was making is that most of these adults work 10 hour days and have a family to come home to in the evening, which leaves them no time to hit the gym that many hours.
:noidea: Anyone know who hacked Emily's account?

For the record, I think YD was calling the "make a New Years resolution to hit the gym and then quit after a few weeks" people posers. And Emily also has a good point, the people with a full time job and a family tend to have less time to work out/go to the gym. :thumb: