Happy 1/2 birthday Dirt Bike Addicts

James

Staff member
Earlier this week it dawned on me that today will be our 1/2 birthday. :banana: So congratulations DBA...

06.jpg

Nope :sorry: no cake. :smirk: However I do want to thank each and every one of you for being a member of this awesome forum, thank you. :thumb:

We officially went live on April 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM EST and our first member (besides me) was KTMRack. But the funny thing is that somehow a 1/2 hour after we went live, our first spammer found us. :picard: And you're probably wondering why I find that funny, well they even manage to beat KTMRack. So, Rack, I guess you're actually our 2nd member. :smirk:

You can find the full list here.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/members/list/?order=asc&sort=joindate&pp=30

And another cool thing happened today...we hit 25,000 posts. :banana: Plus as of this writing we have 1,282 threads and 445 members.

:cheers: here's to 60k + posts and 1K + members on our birthday.

And yet another cool thing is that this week we also released our first t-shirt designs. :ride: Click Here for more.

Thanks again to all of you for your participation in helping us grow in these past short 6 months. :thumb:

Funny thing is, I joined in April sometime and then the site changed and I had to re-join. Whatev, still a great site and thanks to James for creating it! Hope to meet more of the members here soon and show them my secrets of how to keep your bike perched up on the stand like I do...:smirk:

And another cool thing happened today...we hit 25,000 posts. :banana: Plus as of this writing we have 1,282 threads and 445 members.

Can you imagine where the post count would have been if Rez hadn't got a job.....:smirk:

Congratulations James on putting together a great site. :thumb:

Can you imagine where the post count would have been if Rez hadn't got a job.....:smirk:

Congratulations James on putting together a great site. :thumb:

No kidding on the Rez comment :lol:

Congratulations James :thumb:

Thanks guys. :thumb:

:lol: I was a little surprised at that list myself.

I don't think it's right because you invited me over before the forum turned to DBA because it was mxnation :rant: :smirk:

Heck a lot of the legends here like rack cleonard natural edge and others I added to the original DBA I created :lol: so long ago and then we just meshed together to create this and you took over :lol:

I don't think it's right because you invited me over before the forum turned to DBA because it was mxnation :rant: :smirk:

Heck a lot of the legends here like rack cleonard natural edge and others I added to the original DBA I created :lol: so long ago and then we just meshed together to create this and you took over :lol:

:cool: we are all legends in our own minds :P