HangTree playing at the Wiskey Go Go in West Hollywood! So Stoked!

I just got the phone call a few minutes ago from the Whiskey Go Go in West Hollywood for a gig on February 4th at 815pm. If you are not familiar with the place it is big time and some of the greatest bands of all time have played there or got their start there. I am so excited I could just shit! :rocker:
Some of the bands that have played there are;
Led Zepplin
The Who
Van Morrison
Metallica
Guns & Roses
The Byrds
Alice Cooper
The Kinks
Cream
Frank Zappa
The Police
Motley Crue
The Ramones

I could go on all day. Anyway I thought I would share our success and my excitement with the people I talk to every day. If you any of you live in the area and would like tickets pm me for details as I have some discounted tickets available.

Oh and here's my bands website so you can get a listen if you have not heard us.

http://www.hangtreemusic.com/fr_enterthehangtree.cfm

Awesome Rock - I remember when I was way younger reading about The Doors and their playing at Whiskey. Big shoes Rock, big frick'n shoes man . Mad props :thumb: just go out there and kill it!

Thats awesome Rock! I can feel your excitement from here! :banana: That's cool as hell! Congrats! :thumb:

I remember going to that club in the early 90's! That and the Red Onion stick out in my mind!

Awesome! :banana:

Thanks for sharing the excitement with me. You have no idea how it feels to get to share a stage that Led Zepplin once graced. I could just pee my pants right now I'm so excited. The only emoticon that could possibly convey my feelings is this.

:rocker:

Ok so the date just changed to February 4th, 2011 @ 8:15pm at the Whiskey a Go Go in West Hollywood. It is a Friday and I will have tickets available within the week. If anyone would like to come please let me know, I would love to have a good DBA showing at this gig. :thumb:

The Whiskey! I use to watch GBH and Distorted and a few other Punk bands there in the 80's. That is a great place.

Thanks Bruce! Tickets will only be $10.00 if you would like to come to the show. Thanks for the support and hope to see some of you there. I'll post updates as we are going to be broadcasting a comercial about the show over 15 different LA area radio stations.

I wish your band wasn't 2000 miles away! I'd love to hear you play! Do you have videos of you and your band you can share here? :thumb: Please post some vid from The Whiskey ! Get a photographer! :banana: