250F Handle bar Risers.

You could throw a pair of Super-mini bars on there - they help a boatload and are great for the woods. Or, you could just buy a set of Zeta bar risers. I have and am pleased with the results.

I'm really tall. so everything's got to get bigger on my bikes. I like a short, flat bar for the woods, (Carmichel Bend on Protaper fattys) so I have 2" risers on my stock clamps and trips. Don't be fooled by thinking you need super expensive mods and crazy stuff fit for space shuttle launches. I got mine for $40 on ebay and they have never failed, even thru some major crashes and lots of hard use. It's a spacer with longer bolts. It's as simple as that. As long as the bolts are quality, you have to dump it off a cliff to break them. The $hundreds$ you can spend on accomplishing the same thing only look good in the pits.:thumb:

One thing I will add bling wise that may be worth the dollars....The flex bars! I rode a guy's 525 KTM last week, and they do make a BIG difference eliminating shock to the wrists and arms, and decreasing arm pump. That's a pricey product that does work. It's just not a piece of anodized polished bling.:thumb:

I'm really tall. so everything's got to get bigger on my bikes. I like a short, flat bar for the woods, (Carmichel Bend on Protaper fattys) so I have 2" risers on my stock clamps and trips. Don't be fooled by thinking you need super expensive mods and crazy stuff fit for space shuttle launches. I got mine for $40 on ebay and they have never failed, even thru some major crashes and lots of hard use. It's a spacer with longer bolts. It's as simple as that. As long as the bolts are quality, you have to dump it off a cliff to break them. The $hundreds$ you can spend on accomplishing the same thing only look good in the pits.:thumb:

Post some pics of this set up Buck!

OK....you're gonna make me go downstairs and take some pics now! Ugh!:rolleyes: Pain in the :moon: !!!! :thumb:

It's all good!

OK, here's the deal: The product is made by Outlaw Racing. For me, I bought a several of the kits for all my bikes as the shims are interchangeable. They supply with each kit a different assortment of thicknesses of "shims" that you can stack and achieve the bar height you want using the stock trips. With the Fat Bars, they provide the adapters to fit them. Each kit includes a variety of length bolts to accommodate the rise length you choose. Each kit I believe does up to 1.5". So if you want more, you have to rob another kit and get a longer bolt. That's what I did on my 426. Here is my 400 with 1" of rise. You can see the additional shims I have left over from a 7/8" bar kit. I took out an inch on this bike after I resprung it with .47kg Eibachs and did the shim stack mod on the Showas. Stock XR forks are really soft. Respinging really brought the front end up when riding! (Awesome mod! Cost $110 in boingers and some time to mod the shim stack!) I'll give you another pic of the 426 with the higher lift on 7/8" bars,it really shows the shim stack, but it's still on a trailer in my buddies shop from this weekend. I'll post it later.

I have the fork tool I made to do the shim stack mods on XR's if anyone needs to borrow! :thumb:

xr4010.jpg

xr4008.jpg

If your still looking I would try out the ROX risers i have them on my bike and i love them the only problem is they can move in a big wreck.
you can get them the same place as the bar riseres above but they are more expensive.