All Halloween at Glamis

dont like glamis on big weekends... people get stupid.

at least they use to years ago.
Ya people are still just as stupid as they were years ago. lol Still entertaining as hell though. Just have to ride a little cautiously and use your noggen. And I'm not going to lie, I love showing off in front of large crowds.

No Halloween for us. We were going for the last couple of years from Christmas thru New Years and Presidents Week. Probably stick to the dirt this year.

Luv AZ. My best buddy lives in Paulden. Great riding ! Spring break is there.:banana: A whole week riding Camp Wood,Prescott,Williams and straight out of the Garage to Feather Mountain. :ride:

Motto up!

No Halloween for us. We were going for the last couple of years from Christmas thru New Years and Presidents Week. Probably stick to the dirt this year.

Luv AZ. My best buddy lives in Paulden. Great riding ! Spring break is there.:banana: A whole week riding Camp Wood,Prescott,Williams and straight out of the Garage to Feather Mountain. :ride:

Motto up!
Paulden is only about 40 minutes from where I live. I have never really ridden in Norhtern AZ. My little brother lives in Prescott.

Ya people are still just as stupid as they were years ago. lol Still entertaining as hell though. Just have to ride a little cautiously and use your noggen. And I'm not going to lie, I love showing off in front of large crowds.

yea im not saying its not doable... i use to go and i never get hurt + i was riding a 3 wheeler :picard:

still tho ive been in fights and not one big weekend did i NOT see someone get killed or paralyzed... it happened to someone EVERY TIME.
Im older now... have a family so those Glamis big weekend days are over for me.

I will go to Glamis this season sometime tho cause it does sound fun as hell but this "entertainment" you speak of isnt very entertaining to me anymore.

I've never seen anybody get killed in the 8 years that I have been going nor have I ever seen any fights. I'm not sure when the last time you went on a big weekend was but from what I understand back in 99/00 it got so bad that they had to call a riot squad in to break up the party at the Competition Hill. Since then it's calmed down significantly because BLM has rangers everywhere and they don't put up with anything.

I've never seen anybody get killed in the 8 years that I have been going nor have I ever seen any fights. I'm not sure when the last time you went on a big weekend was but from what I understand back in 99/00 it got so bad that they had to call a riot squad in to break up the party at the Competition Hill. Since then it's calmed down significantly because BLM has rangers everywhere and they don't put up with anything.

yea i use to go in the 90's.... like 94 till 98 or so.

the riot squad thing dont surprise me. people had a wild west i can do what ever i want attitude out there back then. There was some rangers but not a lot and you rarely ever seen em. That + hella drunk young people = fights and stupid activity's that got people killed back then.

yea i use to go in the 90's.... like 94 till 98 or so.

the riot squad thing dont surprise me. people had a wild west i can do what ever i want attitude out there back then. There was some rangers but not a lot and you rarely ever seen em. That + hella drunk young people = fights and stupid activity's that got people killed back then.
Ya I was 13 in 98 so missed most of the rowdy stuff. lol It really isn't that bad anymore. A little crowded but everyone for the most part is pretty chill and there are Rangers everywhere. Most of the Rangers are dicks too.

Me and a few buddies went out to Gordons Well today and rode for a couple of hours. Earliest trip that I have ever made to the dunes. It actually wasn't that hot either. With the dunes having not been ridden or driven on in 6 months they were extremely soft. Their were times that my front tire would just about disappear and I would almost go over the handle bars. It was kind of like their were air pocket in certain places. Lean back and hammer down!