Guess what's missing.

James

Staff member
So what does open practice have to do with the first moto and you chillin till the next one :noidea: I go to open practices all the time and there are no moto's :prof: So what gives ???:smirk:
We have timed "motos"/sessions, each group (class) is out for 15mins at a time. It's not a free-for-all where you go on the track whenever you feel like it.

We have timed "motos"/sessions, each group (class) is out for 15mins at a time. It's not a free-for-all where you go on the track whenever you feel like it.
The only do that on small tracks here, they should run the 20 +2 format though so you can benefit from it at least :noidea:

Yeah, every track here does timed practice motos too... A, B, C, Vet, minis, peewees/50's..
hummmm :thinking: AX does A&B, C, then pee wee and quad. SOmetimes Malvern does practices in Big Bike, Big Quad, Little bikes and mini quad but most tracks here have a long enough run time its no big deal

James

Staff member
Yeah, every track here does timed practice motos too... A, B, C, Vet, minis, peewees/50's..
Around here it's typically A, B, C, Minis, Quads. The A and B classes are typically run together if there aren't that many riders. However if I remember right Redbud will sometimes spilt the C class into two, you can easily have 40-60 riders in your class.

The only do that on small tracks here, they should run the 20 +2 format though so you can benefit from it at least :noidea:
How would you benefit from that, races are 3 laps.

A 20 +2 would be between 25-27 min., that's a lot of riding.

Always train harder and long than you have too :prof: It pays off, I run 20 +2 formats at Crow and Battlesburg all the time, actually its my usual and its no big deal :noidea: Just ride smooth and not stupid and pace yourself and its no biggy, plus you will be used to that and the Malvern 4 lap races are like 4 sprint laps no problem. Plus it benefits me because i started racing double class so it helps alot :prof: