Guess the rider...

I was in Ohio this weekend and I took these pics.

DSC_0753Medium.jpg

DSC_0757Medium.jpg

edit: Removed this because I was wrong ("Hint: he owns a motorcycle shop.")

I certainly *thought* it was Malcolm when I started this thread, I do apologize for that.

Turns out it is Terry Cunningham, he rides good too. :thumb:

I certainly *thought* it was Malcolm when I started this thread, I do apologize for that.

TC is like a 8 time national enduro champ! He use to rock the first Husky auto..

The "TC" on the helmet may have been a give away................:smirk: Man I use to keep up with all those guys back then, I've forgotten about a lot of them! Thanks for brining this stuff back :thumb:

TC is like a 8 time national enduro champ! He use to rock the first Husky auto..

My comment was an intentional understatement. :)

Since I started this thread which was supposed to be a pic of Malcolm, here he is leading a parade lap (purple gear, 199) with Dick Burlesun (#493), and Scot Harden (#7) behind
DSC_0704Large.jpg

And here he is leading again (parade lap). #8f Glenn Kearney far right bobbles a bit on a vintage bike, Corey Gruffunder (921), Nick Burson (45), 38d is an unknown member of the Ty Davis crew
DSC_0695Large.jpg

My comment was an intentional understatement. :)

Since I started this thread which was supposed to be a pic of Malcolm, here he is leading a parade lap (purple gear, 199) with Dick Burlesun (#493), and Scot Harden (#7) behind
DSC_0704Large.jpg

And here he is leading again (parade lap). #8f Glenn Kearney far right bobbles a bit on a vintage bike, Corey Gruffunder (921), Nick Burson (45), 38d is an unknown member of the Ty Davis crew
DSC_0695Large.jpg

:foul:Where in Ohio was this?? Event? Dammit! I missed it! Dick Burleson used to be one of my woods riding heros as a hid! I would have loved to have met the guy! I still have a huge poster of him that's gotta be 30 years old!

:foul:Where in Ohio was this?? Event? Dammit! I missed it! Dick Burleson used to be one of my woods riding heros as a hid! I would have loved to have met the guy! I still have a huge poster of him that's gotta be 30 years old!

Please tell us it's not hanging over your bed!!!!! :shocked: :smirk: :smirk: