Grip Glues

my two uncles had a part in building one of his houses in bakersfield. that is the western mecca for real okies. anyway he had a little party for the people who built the thing. first time my cousin and i got drunk. it was 1965 i think.

my two uncles had a part in building one of his houses in bakersfield. that is the western mecca for real okies. anyway he had a little party for the people who built the thing. first time my cousin and i got drunk. it was 1965 i think.

The dust and dry conditions and oil drillers reminded them of home....... :shocked: AKA: the dust bowl refugees :smirk:

image.jpg
You're old enough to start doing it again too.

Don't push it Phauker! :smirk:
Did you ever see the picture I posted of the OSSA last week? There, I posted it again. He did 107 miles on that thing and only had a little carb problem in the beginning that seemed to work itself out.

And NO, he didn't have his grips wired. :P

View attachment 21839

Don't push it Phauker! :smirk:
Did you ever see the picture I posted of the OSSA last week? There, I posted it again. He did 107 miles on that thing and only had a little carb problem in the beginning that seemed to work itself out.

And NO, he didn't have his grips wired. :P

That bike is so clean it almost looks like it was photoshoped in :thinking:, kind of freaking me out. :shocked:

I know how you feel. I believe anyone who has worked in any field 20 plus years has also. Some more severe than others. Try welding stainless and galvanized steel. Painted and non painted. It is very hazardous.