All Gorman vs Cal City

Which do you prefer and why?
Neither, but if I only have these 2 choices, I will run with Cal City. I am more of a desert guy, so I like the openness of Cal City. Do not like either of them, because they are like the local lakes, everybody goes there.

Neither, but if I only have these 2 choices, I will run with Cal City. I am more of a desert guy, so I like the openness of Cal City. Do not like either of them, because they are like the local lakes, everybody goes there.

Ditto. Cal City for me. Actually, it seems most riders hang out in the Borax Bill area or the north side, I like the Camp G area way out in the south east area of Cal City, access to some fun and rarely used riding areas. You can even leave your stand while riding, and it will be there when you get back.

Ditto. Cal City for me. Actually, it seems most riders hang out in the Borax Bill area or the north side, I like the Camp G area way out in the south east area of Cal City, access to some fun and rarely used riding areas. You can even leave your stand while riding, and it will be there when you get back.
Really? I may just have to see about a certain "Agent" giving me a tour of this "G" area sometime. I use to park in the Fremont area on the other side of the mountains from Cal City (off of Ransberg Rd) and that is some great riding.

Really? I may just have to see about a certain "Agent" giving me a tour of this "G" area sometime. I use to park in the Fremont area on the other side of the mountains from Cal City (off of Ransberg Rd) and that is some great riding.
Pretty much the same area, about a 75 mile loop to the Husky. Plus with easy access off of the 395, (no problem for trailers and RV's) it's also an easy drive for our Inland Empire brethern. I think it would be a good place for a DBA weekend, a little change from Spangler.

Pretty much the same area, about a 75 mile loop to the Husky. Plus with easy access off of the 395, (no problem for trailers and RV's) it's also an easy drive for our Inland Empire brethern. I think it would be a good place for a DBA weekend, a little change from Spangler.

Plus, it's a easy access ride into AMPM, for a BBQ pork product sandwhich.:thumb:

:thumb: I'm always down for different places to ride. In all my years of stand sitting, I have yet to go to the Husky Momument.

Plus, it's a easy access ride into AMPM, for a BBQ pork product sandwhich.:thumb:
:drool:

Whaaa?

OK, it's on, you are going to the Husky, no if's ands or buts.
And then to AM/PM for a pork product sandwich.
:thumb: I'm in. Looks like I may need to break down and add a big tank to the 450 or just carry some extra fuel...:thinking:

You probably raced right past it, thinking you were passing someone.:smirk:
:thinking: You know, you are probably right since the Husky out there was still in production when I was racing. I probably passed it and said "Yes! I passed a guy" and then when the results came in, I scoured the DNF/DQ list trying to find the guy, since I was last in the results..:smirk:

The only time to do Gorman is mid week, other than that it is a zoo. I would like a new place to camp and try to. We could visit Astro burger too, but need to bring tools for flat tires.:smirk: I am in and will bring the tequila and Tommy's chili.:thumb:

I am in and will bring the tequila and Tommy's chili.:thumb:

Did you say chili? Hmmm, sounds good.
10-25-25.jpg

I would like to check this area out as well. Post ip a thread for your next outing. Maybe some of us will show up and crash your party.