GoPro LCD BacPac is finally here

James

Staff member
What the heck, James. All this GoPro stuff and I haven't seen a video? :thinking:
Hey I've posted a couple. :P

No you see I didn't get it until after the :cripple: and I haven't been on the track since, so.........:cry: I want to ride.

just a heads up.

today i found the first issue with teh LCD.

i put one of my mounts right behind my review mirror and i hang the gopro upside down so i can record everything going on in front of me when i drive. well today it stopped recording and when i tried to get it to start recording it would beep a bunch and say "HOT". i pulled it outta the case and the thing was COOKING sitting in my window.

Without the LCD screen on i NEVER had this issue but with it on it causes it to get hot. so cant use the LCD while driving... not taht i need to tho :P

James

Staff member
just a heads up.

today i found the first issue with teh LCD.

i put one of my mounts right behind my review mirror and i hang the gopro upside down so i can record everything going on in front of me when i drive. well today it stopped recording and when i tried to get it to start recording it would beep a bunch and say "HOT". i pulled it outta the case and the thing was COOKING sitting in my window.

Without the LCD screen on i NEVER had this issue but with it on it causes it to get hot. so cant use the LCD while driving... not taht i need to tho :P
Did you have the waterproof back cover or the one with holes? How hot was the inside of your car?
:lol: Where are these videos? I gotta see 'em. :P
Check the TDay thread. :thumb:

Did you have the waterproof back cover or the one with holes? How hot was the inside of your car?
had the non waterproof back on. It wasnt THAT hot i mean shit we are in the middle of winter :P.... if i had to guess id say it was mid 80's in the truck when i got in and it was throwing the HOT message

James

Staff member
had the non waterproof back on. It wasnt THAT hot i mean shit we are in the middle of winter :P.... if i had to guess id say it was mid 80's in the truck when i got in and it was throwing the HOT message
Mid-winter :moon: :smirk:

Have you sent a support email to Go Pro yet?

yea its like in the 70's outside.... BRRRRRRRRRRR its winter

no havent sent a email to GoPro yet. Its obviously doing what its supposed to tho. instead of frying something cause its too hot it throws a error and turns off.. :thumb:

PLEASE! Tell me why I should put a toaster on my head versus the slim and cool Vholdr HD that does the same thing and produces the same quality video? Anybody? Anybody? Buehler? Buehler? :thinking: