James

Staff member
Not once you buy a new one you won't.

I also have two other Hero 3 Blacks....

gopro_cameras-jpg.17555

James

Staff member
i jsut shed 1 tear.

never like hearing about a dBA who got over his addiction ... just 1 tear tho.

Never said I got over my addiction, the urge to ride has actually been really strong as of late. :(

Like I've said before, my time and budget only allow for either casual riding or the media side of things, not both. For the time being I chose the media side of MX. I can always ride later however I would never forgive myself if I didn't pursue this side of MX. Not to mention the places I've gotten see and more importantly the people I've met, so far this year, would NEVER have happened if I just rode. I see it play out one of two ways over the next year or two, I get consistent work and after awhile I will be able to afford to ride some again. Or it fails, I sell all my gear, buy a new'ish KX250F, and go ride. :lol:

Never said I got over my addiction, the urge to ride has actually been really strong as of late. :(

Like I've said before, my time and budget only allow for either casual riding or the media side of things, not both. For the time being I chose the media side of MX. I can always ride later however I would never forgive myself if I didn't pursue this side of MX. Not to mention the places I've gotten see and more importantly the people I've met, so far this year, would NEVER have happened if I just rode. I see it play out one of two ways over the next year or two, I get consistent work and after awhile I will be able to afford to ride some again. Or it fails, I sell all my gear, buy a new KTM, and go ride. :lol:

FIXED IT FOR YOU.

James

Staff member
well we were all right... but its not a 4 ....
http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition
gopro hero 3+ black... the superview does look neat but not making me go out my way to get one.

30% longer battery time is cool but still none of this is worth buying a new one to me :/

Superview and 30% longer battery might make it worth it for me. The two questions I have are if the comparison numbers are between the Black and Black+ or the old Hero 2? And can it still use the same case?