gopro hero 2?

Same as 1080p..can u upload to u tube straight from the gp app im having trouble connecting to my phone it doesn't seem to want to take what I thought was my wi, fi password, guess ill have to update the camera again. .1 day riding..7 days editing and loading a 1:30 min of go pro action lol, I haven't time... any tips for loading to youtube? ?? on average how long does it takr u to upload a 20min vid

James

Staff member
Haha welcome to my world, spend the weekend getting the content and then the following week going through it.

Upload times are dependent on your internet upload speed. Thankfully I have pretty speedy internet here and can upload a 1GB file in a half hour or so.

I edit all my footage and on export encode it to smaller file sizes.

Same as 1080p..can u upload to u tube straight from the gp app im having trouble connecting to my phone it doesn't seem to want to take what I thought was my wi, fi password, guess ill have to update the camera again. .1 day riding..7 days editing and loading a 1:30 min of go pro action lol, I haven't time... any tips for loading to youtube? ?? on average how long does it takr u to upload a 20min vid

Because of the time factor I no longer use my GoPro. The upload to you tube is brutal.

James

Staff member
Would the fact that I was uploading it to youtube straight from the gopro effect the upload speed???
Yes but only because the file size is huge from the GoPro. If you edit them and reduce the file size it'll upload much faster.