Good downgrade from Rmz450

So I got my hands on a rmz450 , previously only had a ttr90 ttr125 and crf80f , got the rmz450 on a trade bike has 4 hours and absolutely no mechanical problems , I drove it a couple times now only stalled 1 once but I’m 5,10 135lbs lol so safe to say it is wayyyy to big for me , I can get used to the power but can’t handle the size of it , granted I can keep it and learn it better but I’d end up hurting myself , I’m trying to decide what bike to get when I do get rid of it , a 250 4 stroke? 125 2 stroke ? Idk what I should get or what would fit me well that still had good power ,like I said the power of the 450 I can handle , wheelies down the road in 3rd are butter but the bike is all around to big , I can hardly put 1 foot on the ground when sitting on it , how big are 125 2 strokes compared to it , are 250 2 strokes just as tall ? I can’t decide what to do, 5,10 135lbs 17 year old , 6-7 years of experience on bikes and quads

SRAD97750

Staff member
I think all the full size bikes are the same height.
I think the 80s and 150s are a middle size.
If you can get at least one tippy toe down on one side with your butt scooted over, you're good to go.
Both feet flat on the ground would be way too small for your size.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I think all the full size bikes are the same height.
I think the 80s and 150s are a middle size.
If you can get at least one tippy toe down on one side with your butt scooted over, you're good to go.
Both feet flat on the ground would be way too small for your size.
-BIG DAN:thumb:
That’s what I’ve heard and yea if I scoot over my tippied toes are just on the the ground lol , might have to go to a dealership and sit on a couple bikes see what there like , I had a trailblazer 250 not to long ago and granted it’s not a “real” 2 stroke like a yz but I really liked how it was and gave me the idea of getting another 2 stroke but a bike instead , what would you recommend, Ik 125 2 strokes are crazy fast for what they are , if I could find a Honda 250r 2 stroke quad I would love to get one but Ik there hard to come across for a good price