Good Dirt bike for me

Hi guys I am looking to purchase a dirt bike.

• I am 5 foot 5 ish
  • A teenager, so not a huge price range max is maybe 2400
  • No dirt bike experence
  • I probably want a 2 stroke
  • easy to maintain

Hi guys I am looking to purchase a dirt bike.

• I am 5 foot 5 ish
  • A teenager, so not a huge price range max is maybe 2400
  • No dirt bike experence
  • I probably want a 2 stroke
  • easy to maintain

try with the 125, if you think thats too big, or you arent ready for it, try a 100 (KX100)

What kind of riding do you want to do?
I almost asked that question too but unless he is extremely naturally talented than it doesn't really matter. lol My first bike was a 94 YZ80 when I was 10 or so and that wasn't a very good decision. Very hard bike to learn how to ride. Not to mention I went through a shit load of spark plugs because I couldn't ride it hard enough to keep it on pipe. Even if he thinks he wants to get into MX I would recommend getting a something mellow like the CRF230 or something similar. He will be able to progress faster IMO.

I almost asked that question too but unless he is extremely naturally talented than it doesn't really matter. lol My first bike was a 94 YZ80 when I was 10 or so and that wasn't a very good decision. Very hard bike to learn how to ride. Not to mention I went through a shit load of spark plugs because I couldn't ride it hard enough to keep it on pipe. Even if he thinks he wants to get into MX I would recommend getting a something mellow like the CRF230 or something similar. He will be able to progress faster IMO.

I agree...I had a similar experience when I started riding on my 73 TM125...It kept loading up on me when ever I'd come into a turn too slow...I changed from premium to regular gas and the problem went away WITHOUT losing any performance...