Good deal ?

Can't you just retype it?

The bike: A clapped out 96 KX250 that at a minimum needs a replated or replaced cylinder. My guess would be that it needs a lot more. When you are done you will have a bike that is $1000 tops. I'd say that $400 is a lot for that bike. My guess is that it needs a lot more work than just a replated cylinder and a piston. If you are capable of doing all the work yourself, then it's a gamble where you might come out on top or you might lose a little. If you don't do all your own bike work then forget this bike and move on.

Can't you just retype it?

The bike: A clapped out 96 KX250 that at a minimum needs a replated or replaced cylinder. My guess would be that it needs a lot more. When you are done you will have a bike that is $1000 tops. I'd say that $400 is a lot for that bike. My guess is that it needs a lot more work than just a replated cylinder and a piston. If you are capable of doing all the work yourself, then it's a gamble where you might come out on top or you might lose a little. If you don't do all your own bike work then forget this bike and move on.
I will be doing everything myself (expect for replating cylinder). I will also be my bike, as im not gonna sell it for a LONG time.