goggles fogging

I EITHER RIDE FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM CLEAR OR WHEN STOPPED OR SLOWED DOWN DIRECT BREATH DOWNWARD. ALSO IF MY FACE IS SWEATING, TRY TO WIPE IT OFF, THE MOISTURE WILL CAUSE FOGGING.

any guy's on here waring glasses under there helmet..I was out with my nephew the weekend his only starting out and he wares glasses and he'd awful issues with his glasses fogging in around the woods when the pace was slow..anyone have tips..I tried the old saliva trick on them but it made no difference

any guy's on here waring glasses under there helmet..I was out with my nephew the weekend his only starting out and he wares glasses and he'd awful issues with his glasses fogging in around the woods when the pace was slow..anyone have tips..I tried the old saliva trick on them but it made no difference
Try contacts :noidea:

I sometimes wear my glasses. I use the scott treatment. I also use ski goggles from scott. the treatment works good, and i put it on the inside of the goggles lense, and on both sides of my glasses. if i cant find it, I use the clearest of diswashing soap at a 1-5 mix with water. (one part of soap to 5 parts water). put a drop or two on each lense and rub until clear and dry. if you soak a cloth in the solution and carry it in a baggie you can treat the lenses again on the trail, or carry the scott cloth and or the scott solution. lots of other commercials out there.