Girls just wanna have fun on Prez weekend, so we did.

Yea Buck...that XR400 kicked my ass! Made the KLX feel like a caddi.

No, no,no Diva...didnt I tell you?? I took the egg out to eat, (I mean try) and left it sitting there next to the camp stove. I was going to toss it into Pat Breakfast burrito just to see what would happen but then thought why would I do that if I have to share space?

Thanks Rock, your very kind. So Cal is nice but Nor Cal ROCKS:rocker:

Thanks for posting up Diva. Made this weak report a little bit stronger:smirk:

Nice, a hotties ride! Looks like a complete and total blast. I envy you all in SoCal during the winter. Everything up here is covered in many feet of snow. :cry:

Not only a hotties ride but from what it looked like to me ...they were "spooning" on top of that boulder...:devil:...:shocked:....:thumb:....:smirk:

I'm gonna start sending out Mihylo33 T-shirts for these epic ride days all you kids seem to be having! :thumb:

Yea...well....maaaaaybe if they fit right:lol:

Not only a hotties ride but from what it looked like to me ...they were "spooning" on top of that boulder...:devil:...:shocked:....:thumb:....:smirk:

I wasnt into spooning just then but did the obligtory spoon for Diva LOL

Great pics and report guys.:thumb: Living it thru you guys. Hope to ride with you soon.:ride:

Hurry up Geek! :P

I can take this two ways, but I'm sure you appreciated the bulletproof reliability and the "won't quit!" torque as long as your right wrist still works and can twist a throttle! :prof: :smirk:

I can take this two ways, but I'm sure you appreciated the bulletproof reliability and the "won't quit!" torque as long as your right wrist still works and can twist a throttle! :prof: :smirk:

Yes I appreciate the XR's tractor ability and bulletproof reliability. I have two and love them both.

My "fit right" our your "fit right"???? or maybe we both have the same idea of how a T-shirt should "fit right" :thinking:
examples please....:devil:

Well...if they are like a lot of moto shirts ie..dirt bike shirts or race shirts they all look alike and made mostly for dudes. So yea...fit and looks matter if you want me to wear it. I have plenty of moto shirts thank you very much!
Why dont you model your shirts for us Mihylo Im sure they fit you better then they do me:P So post up! I want to see these shirts you speak of.

You lost me on this post when you said "my husband" ! That's all I can say!

And you lost me on this post, maybe you can clarify.

Well...if they are like a lot of moto shirts ie..dirt bike shirts or race shirts they all look alike and made mostly for dudes. So yea...fit and looks matter if you want me to wear it. I have plenty of moto shirts thank you very much!
Why dont you model your shirts for us Mihylo Im sure they fit you better then they do me:P So post up! I want to see these shirts you speak of.

Damn it.... Now I gotta put my money where my mouth is...:lol:

I guess its time to invest in the MX hotties :thumb:

....more please! :popcorn:

:picard:

:thinking:

More?? Ok Rez... here ya go.... :smirk:

Wait for it...

Wait for it.....

sign04jerryspringer.gif

:smirk::lol:

slotspoon.jpg

There's your "spoon" pic :moon: :naughty::lol::smirk: