South Getting some peeps together to knock around JV May 4-5 2013

Yah, me either. All bikes are almost equal, riders not so much. :P

I agree with Palmer. I'll ride pretty much any color of bike as long as it smokes a little and smells of castor. Ive even been known to swing my leg over a thumper or two when the owners will give them up momentarily to try and hang on to my smoker:whistle: .

I agree with Palmer. I'll ride pretty much any color of bike as long as it smokes a little and smells of castor. Ive even been known to swing my leg over a thumper or two when the owners will give them up momentarily to try and hang on to my smoker:whistle: .
blasphemy.jpg

Dont be a hater Jax. Variety is the spice of life. Otherwise you wouldnt own a 4T Harley. You'd own a 2T RD350 or something along those lines.
If there was a 2 stroke that would take 75 mph down the highway all day...you better believe I would be on it :thumb:

If there was a 2 stroke that would take 75 mph down the highway all day...you better believe I would be on it :thumb:

RZ350, 400, and 500 will do that. When I had my FZR600 a buddy of mine had an RZ350, we used to ride from Reno to San Fransisco all the time. He just had to carry extra pre mix oil.

jackie.jpg

I didn't either when I responded. Pic must have been added after? I am sure it won't be there long once Sargent BK sees it.

The photo was an after thought. I just grabbed the first photo I could find. Truthfully I didnt even look at it untill I posted it.

RZ350, 400, and 500 will do that. When I had my FZR600 a buddy of mine had an RZ350, we used to ride from Reno to San Fransisco all the time. He just had to carry extra pre mix oil.

jackie.jpg
I'm sure he did have to carry extra pre-mix oil. you want to make sure the piston is getting lubricated and not dried out.:devil: