Geting bikes out of the impound lot

Ha
Places like DC Baltimore MD NY Jersey we have a hard time trying enjoy ourselves
Because there are no parks to ride at so we take our bikes n quads to the city streets..check out DC Glory Boyz On Youtube and also Chino he's a Baltimore native who mastered bikes at a young age..just go watch the videosn see what how it goes doen in the city

Cool-story-bro.jpg

why would you buy a 8-9k dirt bike if you live in a place like that in the first place?
I don't mean to discourage people from getting involved in our sport, but our sport isn't riding dirt bikes down city streets (illegally)

as far as "mastering" the bike, yes, they can wheelie extremely well, but I would love to see them in an actual mx or off road race, and just an FYI your boyz aren't exactly regarded very well. They tarnish the overall image of the community in the eye of the general public. Why? because when most of us ride we don't have our bikes impounded as a result.

why would you buy a 8-9k dirt bike if you live in a place like that in the first place?
I don't mean to discourage people from getting involved in our sport, but our sport isn't riding dirt bikes down city streets (illegally)

as far as "mastering" the bike, yes, they can wheelie extremely well, but I would love to see them in an actual mx or off road race, and just an FYI your boyz aren't exactly regarded very well. They tarnish the overall image of the community in the eye of the general public. Why? because when most of us ride we don't have our bikes impounded as a result.

What makes you think these "thugs" actually buy anything besides crack and Boone's Farm??? I'm sure 99% of those bikes are stolen...

Ha
Places like DC Baltimore MD NY Jersey we have a hard time trying enjoy ourselves
Because there are no parks to ride at so we take our bikes n quads to the city streets..check out DC Glory Boyz On Youtube and also Chino he's a Baltimore native who mastered bikes at a young age..just go watch the videosn see what how it goes doen in the city

We HAVE seen those videos and none of it impresses me... so some of them can wheelie... so could I once, a long time ago)... but all that shizzle is on busy streets, risking life and limb of innocent byestanders, in front of the police, no regard for anyones safety... not even their own which I could careless about seeing what they are doing.

And they wonder WHY the police are such pricks... Ya doesn't gotsta be no brain suhjun to figyuz dat out. :bonk: