250F Gearing for 2007 WR 250 F

The bike currently has 13/50.

Just curious what everyone else is running on the WR 250's

Single track and open desert riding.

Too short everywhere but the nasty single track we ride here at home.
Is Dawgg wide open in 5th all day in the dez? If not, why change? If you want to change, I would go to a 48 in the rear. Going up 1 in the front makes 1st and 2nd taller where going down in the back will keep those gear tight but spread out 4th and 5th enough to give you better desert cruising.

Is Dawgg wide open in 5th all day in the dez? If not, why change? If you want to change, I would go to a 48 in the rear. Going up 1 in the front makes 1st and 2nd taller where going down in the back will keep those gear tight but spread out 4th and 5th enough to give you better desert cruising.
The master has spoken.:prof::thumb:

Pretty much. I rode the bike and went, OH now I get what you are talking about. No wonder I out ran him when I rode the KLX 140 :smirk: