G'day from Oz

Shhheeeesh you lot are friendly:thumb:

I have made it up the twice from about 7 attempts, it's an event I organise to raise money for the childhood cancer foundation, it has only been going for two years, I rode it in 09 but couldn't do it 2010 due to being stuck in a bed and then a wheelchair for 4 months, broken pelvis,shoulder,ribs,ankle etc after falling off a roof.:naughty:

rezrider, when I first installed the left hand brake, I took my bike for quick blast and promptly ran into the fence when I went for the brake with my foot, which is no longer there.:smirk:

I lead a few rides for another dirt bike website I visit here in OZ, I may post some links up to the reports later if anyone is interested.

Here is a ;pic from the top of the hill, note you can't see the bottom of it from the top.
BCm.jpg

jax - now you know what type of terrain real men ride:moon::P:smirk:!!
:lol::lol::thinking:...............:lol::lol:

I have made it up the twice from about 7 attempts, it's an event I organise to raise money for the childhood cancer foundation, it has only been going for two years, I rode it in 09 but couldn't do it 2010 due to being stuck in a bed and then a wheelchair for 4 months, broken pelvis,shoulder,ribs,ankle etc after falling off a roof.:naughty:

rezrider, when I first installed the left hand brake, I took my bike for quick blast and promptly ran into the fence when I went for the brake with my foot, which is no longer there.:smirk:

I lead a few rides for another dirt bike website I visit here in OZ, I may post some links up to the reports later if anyone is interested.

Here is a ;pic from the top of the hill, note you can't see the bottom of it from the top.
BCm.jpg
That looks like an entertaining hill Shrek. Good for you on putting on an event like this to raise money for children with cancer..:thumb::worthy:

Yikes Shrek - that is one heck of a hillclimb. If you see the guy that drove that car that far up that hill, give him mad props from me will ya...:smirk:

BCm.jpg

No right brake with the foot!!!!!! :eek: Are you NUTS!!!!!! :noidea:

Get the Dual-Actuated left hand brake model that allows for both the foot and left hand control! :prof:

http://rekluse.com/brake.shtml

No right brake with the foot!!!!!! :eek: Are you NUTS!!!!!! :noidea:

Get the Dual-Actuated left hand brake model that allows for both the foot and left hand control! :prof:

http://rekluse.com/brake.shtml

I have been using my setup for 6 years now, am use to it, I don't see the need for the foot brake anymore, except it can present problems when I ride other peoples bikes up hills for them:thinking:

As I always say, even mountain bikes don't have back pedal brakes anymore.

After a year with the rear hand brake. I still find I use it in a "oh chit situations". I will still pull the brake while trying to shift smooth on a fire road some times:gibbs:

Welcome to DBA> :cheers: < Fosters

That's a cool video. Welcome Roost is deffinately in order.:thumb:

It's funny to see you mention Fosters, I don't know anyone here who drinks it, come to think of it I can't remember the last time I saw it.

I do get kangaroos feeding on my front lawn though.