How you found anything superior?

• Yes and which brand?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys,

I'm really good at crashing and hate missing riding due to injuries. My current body suit is hot, uncomfortable, the elbows and shoulders often don't line up to protect when I go down hard.

I've been trying on every piece of gear until I was satisfied with the protection.

I went with Leatt's Pro HD 5.5 body protection complete with CE Level 2 Chest, Back, Shoulders and then went with Leatt 3DF soft elbow pads and Leatts 3.5 extra wide Kidney Belt which is also CE rated. I give this gear a 9/10, the only improvement or Knit pick I would call out is that the velco on the arm for me needs alittle more adjustment but that just motivates me to get back in the gym. LOL I've heard guys complain that the shoulders don't stay on but with their new buckle adjustment I haven't experienced any problems. Have a look at this video review posted yesterday to see more.

Hope this helps.

https://youtu.be/Bqn7Qe1a87A

Thanks for the post and review. I run the Leatt as well and I believe it is the 5.5 but without all the wrap around and shoulder protection. I am not a fan of the the restriction for me. They make good products and if you go down a lot or ride in slow extreme areas, I can see more protection.

Thanks for the post and review. I run the Leatt as well and I believe it is the 5.5 but without all the wrap around and shoulder protection. I am not a fan of the the restriction for me. They make good products and if you go down a lot or ride in slow extreme areas, I can see more protection.
Glad you enjoyed, I'm great a crashing and can't afford the down time anymore.