From the U.K. Yo!

thanks naturaledge!
No need to thank me Jim. We're practically brothers. My great Grandpappy left Yorkshire (in fairness he got the shoe for stealing wagon wheels) and set sail for the vast lands of Canada. Here he settled and passed down a great tradition - I have made a decent living swiping hubcaps and wheel sets. In fact, I have a set of 35's on EBay. Good deal but, cash only. Plus, my name is Jim as well :thumb:

No need to thank me Jim. We're practically brothers. My great Grandpappy left Yorkshire (in fairness he got the shoe for stealing wagon wheels) and set sail for the vast lands of Canada. Here he settled and passed down a great tradition - I have made a decent living swiping hubcaps and wheel sets. In fact, I have a set of 35's on EBay. Good deal but, cash only. Plus, my name is Jim as well :thumb:

haha brilliant

i am also half northerner to my mumma is from Hull East yorkshire

Brothers in Arms :cheers:

its utter bullcrap i hate it thats why I'm coming to CA in march to get some real riding done.

The best country in the U.K. to ride which isn't to far from england is Wales, its less strict there but the real riding there is for road legal enduro bikes

Other then that England licks balls, the tracks suck to

I'm hoping to get some bikes hired by some members on here then Meet some cool people who will host me to all the best spots in places like Ocotillo wells and Glamis etc cant wait :)