Friday trip to the desert

I was not sure hot to move the pics from pb to the site. Last night I moved them from iPhone to the Puter. Tonight I will try and post them from the Puter into the"photo manager". It's just not worth sitting there for two hours trying to figure this chit out just for you butt heads!

I was not sure hot to move the pics from pb to the site. Last night I moved them from iPhone to the Puter. Tonight I will try and post them from the Puter into the"photo manager". It's just not worth sitting there for two hours trying to figure this chit out just for you butt heads!

See what you do to him Rack? He is "hot to move" after reading your posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, here are some pics:foul:
The first one is a shadow that I have not seen in over a week. The weather was sooo nice about 70*
The other pics are just some random pics of the ride

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 41
I love that trail. Did you camp just north of Mojave? I didn't think too many people knew about that. Did you go all the way to the windmills and was there alot of snow/puddles? Agent2 was just saying alot of that may be closed soon.

I love that trail. Did you camp just north of Mojave? I didn't think too many people knew about that. Did you go all the way to the windmills and was there alot of snow/puddles? Agent2 was just saying alot of that may be closed soon.

Its a day trip for us.A few mud holes,I did manage to fall in one:rant:very little snow/ice. The area is closed as per the newest friends of jawbone map:foul:

Its a day trip for us.A few mud holes,I did manage to fall in one:rant:very little snow/ice. The area is closed as per the newest friends of jawbone map:foul:
I think that it is right on the edge of the closure... at least I keep telling myself that.:smirk: Where did you stage? That trail is one that is not that hard, but can be made hard depending on how fast you go and where you go. Let's also not forget the dropoffs on the way up and down too.

If you load Images from your pc directly I find it easier to load all the pics first then go back and insert the text...see below
Picture 005.jpg>|<
put the cursor at the right bottom end of the pic (see where the two arrows are) beside the pic, then hit enter it will space the pics apart. then you can type in between the pics.
DSCF1468.JPG

If you upload from Photobucket just past the Image link in the text box and seperate each link with your text. I left them links insted of pics so you can see what I mean.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/jackson409/DSCF1019.jpg

Insert txt in between links I removed the last part of link so it would show the link insted of the pic here is what I removed

DSCF1019.jpg

If you load Images from your pc directly I find it easier to load all the pics first then go back and insert the text...see below
View attachment 1179>|<
put the cursor at the right bottom end of the pic (see where the two arrows are) beside the pic, then hit enter it will space the pics apart. then you can type in between the pics.
View attachment 1178

If you upload from Photobucket just past the Image link in the text box and seperate each link with your text. I left them links insted of pics so you can see what I mean.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/jackson409/DSCF1019.jpg

Insert txt in between links I removed the last part of link so it would show the link insted of the pic here is what I removed

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/jackson409/DSCF1019.jpg[/QUOTE]

Looks like we have another "Coach" here on DBA :smirk::lol: