Pro Friday Night before Anaheim 2. Braap!

Yes that sucks:moon: and what I've come to figure out is it won't stream wether it's live or not until it's broadcast. So therefore the suspense sucks unless you go read about it on the web. I am addicted to the races Nationals,SX,AX it doesn't matter.Like a drug, Can't wait to see them and are bummed out when they are over.:smirk:

Its Aneheim2 weekend......
Houston is live next weekend.:banana:

I'm still rooting for Dungey... I hope JS gets himself caught up in traffic and struggles to find traction cause his traction control device is all f'ed up. lol

LMFOL. And your just now telling me this . :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

James F%^&&* me up then on his Houston 50 % off thread because someone said because of the superbowl. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well then! wheres the Damn A-2 thread ! :foul:if it was posted I wouldn't look like such a dumb ass.:lol::lol::lol:

Who has the fastest qualifying time? :thinking:

James

Staff member
:lol: Hey nice weather for the Superbowl, in Houston. :P

b Jame F%^&&* me up then on his Houston 50 % off thread because someone said because of the superbowl. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well then! wheres the Damn A-2 thread ! :foul:if it was posted I wouldn't look like such a dumb ass.:lol::lol::lol:

I fixed your title. :smirk:

All results relating to A2 - http://results.amasupercross.com/index05.html

Looks like Dungey's killing it by about .3 seconds. :ride: http://results.amasupercross.com/data/2011/05/sxpcovr.pdf

:cry::cry::cry:

James F%^&&* me up then on his Houston 50 % off thread because someone said because of the superbowl. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry I wasnt trying to be a jerk.... :cry:
I saw it when I was checking out and had to say something.... sorry....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Today on Speed at Noon TWS. The Lites are right after that at 1:00. That would be Pacific time, as to not confuse the other coast addicts. :P