Friday moto???

No love? :cry:

Actually going to hit up a new track for MX under the lights tonight instead. should be fun... gonna try this Flip vid cam my kid gave me to record some of the BS... I shall see...

Give us the full report M33! Have a great time. :thumb: Is this the first ride of the season? (PS - that Blue Mountain MX looks outstanding - my son and I were watching Barcia shred that track the other day :thumb:)

Yeah 1st ride of the Season! :thumb: My buddy Joey (Daytona 200 pro) is coming with me...
Blue diamond is great when the track is perfect... when local hero Woz shows up they manicure it to meet his needs leaving us mortals to roll the 120' Triple of Death.:shocked:

Yeah 1st ride of the Season! :thumb: My buddy Joey (Daytona 200 pro) is coming with me...
Blue diamond is great when the track is perfect... when local hero Woz shows up they manicure it to meet his needs leaving us mortals to roll the 120' Triple of Death.:shocked:

I didn't think you knew out to roll jumps, I thought I was going show you how to do that. :noidea:

This track wasn't what I expected... I have a quick Flip video but it doesnt want to work right now! :foul:

Anyway, The track is like Daytona SX. Big ass jumps with harsh and very unforgiving landings that aren't for the meek. it was sandy soil,mostly sand... Everything was whooped out and deeply rutted including the jump faces. I love rough tracks but this was a bit much for the 1st ride. All the jump landings were peaked and not rounded, so there is no coming up short. I came up short, jarred my back pretty good too. Needless to say I wasnt doing any of the big triples or triple extensions but felt kinda comfy after my winter hibernation. The RM flat out ripped and when I was able to get into the groove I ran the doors off those puss ass 4fiddies... I did 3 sessions and packed up. that was ll I could handle because I hurt my back the 1 st session out and it was just getting worst. I had a blast and will do it again some day.

Yeah I'm beat up today.... I went this morning to the woods and I personally dropped 15 trees and limbed them... not those little trees either. 100'+ poplars and red oaks... I am so beat right now...