Free online schematics / microfiche for Honda Kawasaki Suzuki and Yamaha bikes and more

I stopped posting picks and how to because I can't upload them. Otherwise, I would have had a rebuild thread long ago. Just finished the RM 125 rebuild and did no photos. Screw it!

Like the idea though guys.

Build threads are great, but we have many of those. I'm thinking something that's more about why more than how, hoping that a basic game plan for how to troubleshoot and know more about the different systems on their bike, why they are there, how they operate. Once a person has a basic grasp of this, knowing how to trouble shoot will become second nature, (for most people....there will always be those one or two that you cannot reach) however I'm more of a hands on guy so I'll get the ball rolling over there but will probably need some help.

Build threads are great, but we have many of those. I'm thinking something that's more about why more than how, hoping that a basic game plan for how to troubleshoot and know more about the different systems on their bike, why they are there, how they operate. Once a person has a basic grasp of this, knowing how to trouble shoot will become second nature, (for most people....there will always be those one or two that you cannot reach) however I'm more of a hands on guy so I'll get the ball rolling over there but will probably need some help.
That is what my build would be. You don't know me. Troubleshoot and repair.

I'm no mechanic but have a methodical way of looking at fixes and have limited experience overall but will stick my oar in where I might know a little bit mainly with Hondas or 2t so as far as making it run A1 that's up to you mechanic guys but if you need an off the map reference or part then present me a challenge and I shall trump it!
BTW turds can be polished!!!!