Found you!

It's about time you found us I've been hidding under this
4hrqsx.jpg
for ever

Hiya Kelli, I figured your Hubby "Agent Smith" was going to surprise you and point the dawn patrol thread out:smirk:then you could decide if you like this place or not. I still dont know:noidea:there seems to be a lot of smart asses and opinions here.:P
Now that there are 4 women on the board (that I know of) does that mean we have to go to our cave? As in the "addette" section?"

I can almost feel a few guys now saying "oh great! Male bonding is now over!"

Anyhow....Glad your here and I love your bike too!:thumb:

Welcome PG, always room for another Californian. :wave:

Hiya Kelli, I figured your Hubby "Agent Smith" was going to surprise you and point the dawn patrol thread out:smirk:then you could decide if you like this place or not. I still dont know:noidea:there seems to be a lot of smart asses and opinions here.:P
Now that there are 4 women on the board (that I know of) does that mean we have to go to our cave? As in the "addette" section?"

Now you know that's not true. I'll cut and bash you, just as fast as any male member here.:smirk: And as far as the Adette section, we only go there to talk to Redswr.:P

Wrong! Personally, I don't care if you are a woman or a man as long as it's about riding and bikes! It's just cooler that you and your friends are women! Capish? You just don't see that too often. It's kinda like when I ski....It's cool as hell when I stand on the top of a double black and I have to work to keep up, huh?:thumb:

We were never really lost,just miss guided.:smirk: If memory serves me right I think it was you that vanished one day ?:P And that AS guy.:smirk:

AS told me about the site a while ago and I just forgot to get on. I had no problems getting registered, worked like a charm. Thank you for the warm welcomes. C'ya in the forum.