Fouling Plugs

Well it only smokes when it warms up, like when im ridin it dosent "roll coal" like a deisel truck would (except it would be blue smoke)

It only smokes when it is warmed up? Is it kind of a lot of smoke? Pull that pipe off an see if it's loaded with oil and gunk. Then pull the power valve covers and see how much oil is in there. Clean everything while you are in there. Carb cleaner or brake cleaner work very well.

It only smokes when it is warmed up? Is it kind of a lot of smoke? Pull that pipe off an see if it's loaded with oil and gunk. Then pull the power valve covers and see how much oil is in there. Clean everything while you are in there. Carb cleaner or brake cleaner work very well.

No no no it only smokes when im warming it up like when i first start it and stuff. After i ride it and open it up it barley smokes at all

The float would be my first priority. Yamaha suggests a specific tool for setting them. You can look at it online and figure out how to make one with the drain plug to your carburetor, a piece of model airplane fuel line, a piece of model airplane tubing and some epoxy.