Boots Forma Terrain TX HPS

View attachment 28613

Got an early birthday gift from my wife......not knowing anything about boots, she did lots of research and came up with these. I told her I was considering Alpinestar, sidi and these, so she hit my top 3, not bad.

I still haven't decided on boots yet even though racing has already started. Anxious to see how you like them after your 1st ride.

I still haven't decided on boots yet even though racing has already started. Anxious to see how you like them after your 1st ride.

I used my old tech 8's for last weekends ride, we had to send the first pair I got back as they were one size to big, got the other set in yesterday. I may not go back out till next weekend. I will report back then.

that sole style tends to wear faster than traditional soles, they're also non hinged.
Still interesting :)

I used my old tech 8's for last weekends ride, we had to send the first pair I got back as they were one size to big, got the other set in yesterday. I may not go back out till next weekend. I will report back then.

I cancelled the order as I discovered they weren't hinged.
Thinking about these....

image.png

Hello All,
I am new to this forum and actually to off-road as well.
I read the discussion above that you were speaking about the two boots that I am trying to decide what to buy, them being Forma Terrain TX or Forma Predator. It will be my first off road boots and I will be dealing more with long days of green lanes other than Motorcross or Enduro racing. I will be riding a heavy bike so obviously I am concerned in having the right protection even more considering my lack of experience.
If you could help with feedback on these boots that could help me deciding that would be much appreciated.
at the moment I am able to buy either but obviously less money the better.
Many thanks in advance.
Miguel

Hello All,
I am new to this forum and actually to off-road as well.
I read the discussion above that you were speaking about the two boots that I am trying to decide what to buy, them being Forma Terrain TX or Forma Predator. It will be my first off road boots and I will be dealing more with long days of green lanes other than Motorcross or Enduro racing. I will be riding a heavy bike so obviously I am concerned in having the right protection even more considering my lack of experience.
If you could help with feedback on these boots that could help me deciding that would be much appreciated.
at the moment I am able to buy either but obviously less money the better.
Many thanks in advance.
Miguel

Welcome to DBA Miquel, I have a pair of forma terrain evo's, they are one season old. I'd have to say they are very comfortable, the soles seem to wear well, and the boot broke in very nicely.I frequently run trails where there are many oppurtunities to test the protection ability of the boot, so far so good. In my opinion for the money, it is a solid choice to go with.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback 2strokesteve. Forma Evo's are not hinged actually and they are the same price as the Terrain TX so I think I will get one of these, even more when facing 60% less price than the Forma Predator. My problem was that I could get both boots at an excelent price but didnt want to spend money where were not needed.
Cheers