250F Fork Oil Leaking from small hole 2012 crf250r

Kinda hard to explian this...was shocken myself....Well I was working on my forks today and when I compress one of them (right) oil leaks out of a small hole, a very small hole at the bottom of my forks...(look at pic link)
any idea of where this comes from?..if you do what Seal must i get (look at link to tell me seal #)...Wanna ride soon! Bike is: 2012 250r
Thanks for all the help!

http://www.motosport.com/DE/dirtbike/oem-parts/HONDA/2012/CRF250R/FRONT-FORK?mmy_source=oem
fork.png

SRAD97750

Staff member
Items 37 and 32 in that parts fiche are the only seals down in that end of the fork.
Orifices are typically to show you some seal is bad. It's meant to leak there. -BIG DAN

Thats where the compression pin inserts to mount the cast wheel bracket to the fork leg. I'm not 100% sure how it works but I know that its very very bad if its leaking oil like a cracked inner tube or something...

I seriously hope I am wrong.

Thats where the compression pin inserts to mount the cast wheel bracket to the fork leg. I'm not 100% sure how it works but I know that its very very bad if its leaking oil like a cracked inner tube or something...

I seriously hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong. I really do. :( Going to call a suspension shop later and tell you guys what they think

^^, Well I called the suspension shop, Going to do the seals and oils and the leak which will be around 200$ for everything. He said its most likely the O-Ring, Were going to replace the O-ring and that should fix everything....Funny Season hasnt started yet and Im already spending money -_-*

Every hole as a reason to be there...just would be nice to know why its there in the beginning :D. If I am correct you could actually weld it and it would be fine.....But I wont be doing that on my new forks :P.