For all of you "Deer Hunters"

James

Staff member
That's why I like to bow hunt,,,:smirk: bust a deer's azz and no one knows.
....Under the cover of darkness and away from the neighbors prying eyes, JAX drags a freshly murde...ehh...deceased carcass into his garage. Next he hangs the limp carcass onto a pair of meat hooks and begins to methodically slice off various body parts. After removing every body part that he has an insatiable hunger for, he contemplates on what to do with the left over remains. After much deliberation he gets his bone saw out and begins to systematically cut the left over carcass into small pieces. And just as dawn approaches, he backs his truck into the garage and loads the ominous black garbage bags, full of small pieces. When all the bags are loaded he hops into his truck and drives off in search of a spot to dump the remains......:shocked:

:prof: Hey JAX when's my order of deer jerky arriving? :smirk:

....Under the cover of darkness and away from the neighbors prying eyes, JAX drags a freshly murde...ehh...deceased carcass into his garage. Next he hangs the limp carcass onto a pair of meat hooks and begins to methodically slice off various body parts. After removing every body part that he has an insatiable hunger for, he contemplates on what to do with the left over remains. After much deliberation he gets his bone saw out and begins to systematically cut the left over carcass into small pieces. And just as dawn approaches, he backs his truck into the garage and loads the ominous black garbage bags, full of small pieces. When all the bags are loaded he hops into his truck and drives off in search of a spot to dump the remains......:shocked:

I like the way you think,,,you sure your not from Kentucky :smirk:

Wrong thread damn it.:smirk::P