For all of you "Deer Hunters"

This is what walks between my neighborand my yard

:P:P:P:P

DSCN3432.jpgDSCN3427.jpgDSCN3426.jpgDSCN3425.jpgDSCN3421.jpgDSCN3420.jpgDSCN3419.jpgDSCN3418.jpgDSCN3417.jpgDSCN3416.jpgDSCN3415.jpgDSCN3414.jpg

DSCN3413.jpg
pencil.png

nice. i use to see deer in my neighborhood 15 years ago... i think they all got poached tho cause its been about that long since i seen one here

Niceness:thumb:

I have deer all over my town... (town of 500) .. Its not uncommon to see deer on main st... And they are all over my property

Nice Racks..Rack :thumb: This weekend is youths gun hunt weekend. I hope shortyshift gets him one.:banana:

No shooting in our neighborhood :naughty: That is why all of the F'in deer are here eating our plants and landscaping :foul: Not to mention scraping the felt off of their antlers on our trees.

No shooting in our neighborhood :naughty: That is why all of the F'in deer are here eating our plants and landscaping :foul: Not to mention scraping the felt off of their antlers on our trees.

That's why I like to bow hunt,,,:smirk: bust a deer's azz and no one knows.

sulk.............:cry:

Most deer in CA are black tails, mule deer are a cross bewtween black tail and white tail, and some mule deer are in the eastern sierras

I have not seen that many bucks in several years of hunting in this area

Most deer in CA are black tails, mule deer are a cross bewtween black tail and white tail, and some mule deer are in the eastern sierras

I was inder the perception that blacktails were a subspecies of mule deer.:thumb:

i'm pretty sure that black tail are a mix between mulies and whitetails.