Foot Pegs.

Hey guys I know lots of questions this week.

My wifes pegs on her CRF 230 just SUCK! I want to get some new ones on her bike what do you guys recommend?

Yeah trav the pegs are just small and slick. She likes the pegs on my WR so I'm trying to find something close to them. Does the material matter? Is one better then another? Thoughts?

lighter is better i would think... like titanium but you will pay for it... those ones that i linked have great reviews and someone said they are wider then thier stock cr 250. i dont think weight is that big of a deal unless you are super competative or soemthing so id just go with something like those... maybe some other DBA'ers have input tho

Almost anything after market is going to be better than the stockers on her 230. My Son bought a pair of IMS pegs. They offer 3 types of pegs depending on what you want or want to spend. You probably have Titanium pegs on the WR but the width is what she needs to get more footing. A descent steel peg is fine for her. I would not go too sharp on the pegs because it will eat the bottom of her boots and she is not racing so no need. Just my two and half cents...:thumb:

Almost anything after market is going to be better than the stockers on her 230. My Son bought a pair of IMS pegs. They offer 3 types of pegs depending on what you want or want to spend. You probably have Titanium pegs on the WR but the width is what she needs to get more footing. A descent steel peg is fine for her. I would not go too sharp on the pegs because it will eat the bottom of her boots and she is not racing so no need. Just my two and half cents...:thumb:

Do you know who makes my WR pegs? How does your sons IMS work? Does he like them?

Do you know who makes my WR pegs? How does your sons IMS work? Does he like them?
WR pegs are GYTR stockers. My son bought these IMS Pro-Series Footpegs. They are Stainless steel and work great. I have ridden and raced on his bike and they hold my big feet in place.

WR pegs are GYTR stockers. My son bought these IMS Pro-Series Footpegs. They are Stainless steel and work great. I have ridden and raced on his bike and they hold my big feet in place.

Cool I will check them out.

I just went to these Pro Taper Pegs on my KTM
0000_Pro_Taper_S_P_I_Footpegs.jpg

http://www.protaper.com/index.html