Flywheel/Weighted?

I own a 2002 yz426f as I'm a trail rider.
I want to add a weighted flywheel from stock as I have an opportunity to purchase this flywheel shown in the photo.
I did search/run the numbers stamped on the flywheel and and it does have 2 hex screws and nothing comes back so my question is, is this a weighted flywheel and by the stamped numbers does anyone know what they stand for?
F5BE 00227

Thanks in advance!Screenshot_20211219-123942_Flickr.jpgScreenshot_20211219-123823_Flickr.jpg

I own a 2002 yz426f as I'm a trail rider.
I want to add a weighted flywheel from stock as I have an opportunity to purchase this flywheel shown in the photo.
I did search/run the numbers stamped on the flywheel and and it does have 2 hex screws and nothing comes back so my question is, is this a weighted flywheel and by the stamped numbers does anyone know what they stand for?
F5BE 00227

Thanks in advance!View attachment 33812View attachment 33813

The people that I know that have tried to add weight to the fly wheel, on A four stroke have not been able to find the parts to do so. As far as I am aware, fly wheel weights are made for two-stroke bikes, that being said there may Parts for your application. If I was unsure, I suppose I would remove both flywheels in question, and weigh them separately against each other. That would at least answer one of your questions.

SRAD97750

Staff member
It looks to be of a greater diameter, but of a different design, so weighing them would be the only way to know if it's heavier.
Do you have a lot of stalling issue on the trails?
-BIG DAN:thumb: