First time back at the track. On a two stroke again.

Here's the AMA Class/engine displacement chart.

Chapter 1, Section 1.3, Subsection J - 2
View attachment 1430

Get the 125 and if you're body is up for you can run 3-4 classes. :smirk:

:lol: Damn that would be brutal, you'd finish one moto and then have to go line up for the next one right away.

on pyramid valleys 2010 season points page there is a kid who raced 4 classes yes all in one day and only missed 1 day the whole season + he got 1st place accept one 125 race he got like 4th or 5th

James

Staff member
on pyramid valleys 2010 season points page there is a kid who raced 4 classes yes all in one day and only missed 1 day the whole season + he got 1st place accept one 125 race he got like 4th or 5th
Was this for only one day or a full season? If that was a full season that is one heck of an effort. :ride: Especially if they race on Sat & Sun like around here. That's 8 motos a day. :shocked:

Was this for only one day or a full season? If that was a full season that is one heck of an effort. :ride: Especially if they race on Sat & Sun like around here. That's 8 motos a day. :shocked:

yeah he did that the whole season...idk how many motos there are but IMO thats pretty badazz

nice to see you ridin man,,,get the 125, the 250 is animal :smirk:

Thanks! Will do. :thumb: I'm thinking I will probably get an 02+ CR125 or an RM125. I know you would want me to get a yellow one. :devil:

Here's the AMA Class/engine displacement chart.

Chapter 1, Section 1.3, Subsection J - 2
View attachment 1430

Get the 125 and if you're body is up for you can run 3-4 classes. :smirk:

:lol: Damn that would be brutal, you'd finish one moto and then have to go line up for the next one right away.

That's confusing! There is no 450 class? Or is that Open?

God, yeah that would. I can barely last a moto! :smirk:

Who me??? partial to yellow, I don't know what ever you could be speaking of. :smirk:

:lol: I now have a headache. :noncartoonpicard:
:smirk:

But hey, I have to admit, that yellow looks wonderful! And I wouldn't mind switching it up from Honda for once.

Some very good bikes!
05+ CR
04+ YZ
04+ SX

I don't know anything about the rm or kx

Yup! I might have to dip down a few years on the CR's though. But it would be a modded CR that would hopefully have corrected the top-end problems on the 03. Don't know about the other years.

Then, you probably already know about my aluminum frame fetish. :smirk:
But! I think I can handle an RM125 steel frame though. As long as I can slap some frame gaurds on there real quick.

For the YZ, I would go 05+ just because of the frame.

And no way am I getting a KTM. :shocked::P

:lol: I now have a headache. :noncartoonpicard:
:smirk:

But hey, I have to admit, that yellow looks wonderful! And I wouldn't mind switching it up from Honda for once.

Yup! I might have to dip down a few years on the CR's though. But it would be a modded CR that would hopefully have corrected the top-end problems on the 03. Don't know about the other years.

Then, you probably already know about my aluminum frame fetish. :smirk:
But! I think I can handle an RM125 steel frame though. As long as I can slap some frame gaurds on there real quick.

For the YZ, I would go 05+ just because of the frame.

And no way am I getting a KTM. :shocked::P

If you want the best handling bike you want RM, Rm's are known for their turning like they're on a rail characteristics. Yz is known for dependability and ease of Jetting. KX is a good bike too then Honda would be last. My son had a little KTM65 I never had any issues out of it but cost of just buying one will me from one again. Unless I find a hell of a deal then I will.

If you want the best handling bike you want RM, Rm's are known for their turning like they're on a rail characteristics. Yz is known for dependability and ease of Jetting. KX is a good bike too then Honda would be last. My son had a little KTM65 I never had any issues out of it but cost of just buying one will me from one again. Unless I find a hell of a deal then I will.

Great! It looks like I will be mainly going for an RM then. And all years for RM's 02+ are good bikes?
Normally I wouldn't get it because of the frame, but I will slap some carbon fiber frame guards on there ASAP. :devil:

I would not take any of those! That YZ would be most preferable, minus the frame wear! :devil: I saw another picture of that bike from the side and the wore off paint just makes it look awful. He's been posting that bike a lot.
Its so hard to judge a bike by frame wear unless the owner is describing it as low hours and in new cond.... My bike has tons of frame wear but in great shape.