finally made a short riding vid, check it out

Knowing you suck is the 1st step to getting better.
1. your track should be a figure 8 so you practice both right and left turns.
2. you are steering with the front wheel too much. try and use as much body language as you can to move the bike in the direction you want without losing momentum....trust the bike a little.. crashing sucks but thats how you learn as well.
3. You keep looking down in front of you, look ahead at the exit of the turn. here's what I tell my kid and his friends at lesson time. "Look ahead and move ahead, Look down and you fall down."
4 keep that outside elbow up. you drop it into and out of the turn. learn to over grip your handlebars in the turns to help with the transition.
I always watched the races and how the pro's were turning in certain sections. Good people to watch for smoothness and corner speed are Carmichael, Dungey, Windham**, McGrath, Short and if you can find them old vids of Bavid Bailey especially on the 125 or 500.... quite possibly the smoothest and fastest of any riders I have seen in my life and thats where Carmichael got his smoothness from I believe.

Good luck and keep up the practice....:thumb:
PS your bike needs to be jetted or the silencer repacked. It no sounded crisp.:rolleyes:

nice... you shoulda went up and over that ranchero in the background...lol

what ranchero? all i see is a k5 blazer and an olds cutlass

Where are those boots?

they were in the house, i hate them, well did when i made the vid..i guess there ok now.

2. you are steering with the front wheel too much. try and use as much body language as you can to move the bike in the direction you want without losing momentum....trust the bike a little.. crashing sucks but thats how you learn as well.
3. You keep looking down in front of you, look ahead at the exit of the turn. here's what I tell my kid and his friends at lesson time. "Look ahead and move ahead, Look down and you fall down."
4 keep that outside elbow up. you drop it into and out of the turn. learn to over grip your handlebars in the turns to help with the transition.
I always watched the races and how the pro's were turning in certain sections. Good people to watch for smoothness and corner speed are Carmichael, Dungey, Windham**, McGrath, Short and if you can find them old vids of Bavid Bailey especially on the 125 or 500.... quite possibly the smoothest and fastest of any riders I have seen in my life and thats where Carmichael got his smoothness from I believe.

PS your bike needs to be jetted or the silencer repacked. It no sounded crisp.:rolleyes:

on tequniqe will do, in re-jetting or repack well ill leave that to who ever gets my bike, im tryin to trade it for a 125...im talking to a guy with an 03 kx125...but i found an 02 rm125 that i want so imma get ahold of him and ask bout it.

what ranchero? all i see is a k5 blazer and an olds cutlass.

oh... the way the snow is on it made it look like a truck.

for the technique on the turns keep your weight on the outside peg and let your butt slide on the seat so that your body stays vertical and the bike leans

He doesn't suck. His track does, that track would make Carmichael look like crap.

1. true, I guess you could reverse the direction of the track, but it wouldn't help with transation.

2. true, slide with your bike more, not with you steering.

3. TOTALLY TURE! Most important word of advise! But that's hard to catch on too.

4. ALSO TRUE! elbows up rubber down.
Here, more like this, http://www.bubbashrimponline.com/IndoorMX/Bighorn1-8-11/15393059_r9eEM#1152313844_MpwNP-A-LB

+one,, need to work on both right and left handers make a figure 8 and as you get better make it tighter and tighter as you keep getting better. practice practice practice.:thumb: turn your air screw out half turn to get rid of the rich blubbering sound. won't cost you a dime and only takes a second.