finally graphics!

HERE COME ALL! THE NEW AND IMPROVED YAMADOGYZ APPROVED RACE BIKE OF THE YEAR!
005-11.jpg

004-14.jpg

Thanks! I love the shifter up like that :) What do you think about the handgaurds? Are they too, well, would you get rid of them. There off an old bike, kinda a trial and error thing to see if people like them or not.

Thanks! I love the shifter up like that :) What do you think about the handgaurds? Are they too, well, would you get rid of them. There off an old bike, kinda a trial and error thing to see if people like them or not.

do YOU like em? who gives a shit what other people think.

:finger:EM They will know who just passed them:thumb: Lets see how the pipe side turned out mine look like chit:foul: I got the seat recoverd tonight:thumb:

Lucky me, I got two piped sides. Screw dual pipes! :smirk:

Man, mine turned out absolutely awful. I eventually got so pissed trying to get it on straight, so I started to just cut that :bleep: out. It's overlapped and jagged...but from a distance, they look nice. :lol:

Looks good YDYZ. But then again, I've got a thing for blue bikes. :busted:

Edit: I say keep the hand guards, and get more red anodized stuff going. That way they won't look all by themselves. :noidea:

Thanks for you opions guys! And yes, those were a bitch to put on, if i ever do it again im getting them professionaly mounted. I know what you all mean by the pipe side being a problem, my hairdryer almost blew up trying to fix that one. We were about to cut them in strips and lay them on in pieces too. Luckely we didn't have to.
001-12-2.jpg

Best i can do.

I thknk it was talked about on here before if not it was the other site, but using some windex or spray some soapy water on the plastics will help you be able to move the graphics around while working on them. You can just squeegy the water out once you get them pretty well set and use the hair dryer to finish it off with.

TIP: you need to reroute that front brake cable back to the inside of your fork. Nothing like going into a turn around a crowd of bikes and one of their foot pegs rips that thing off and you will be phucked at your next turn:prof:

James

Staff member

do YOU like em? who gives a shit what other people think.
What he said. :thumb: it's your bike. I couldn't care less if you painted it purple w/pink polka-dots, unless you were faster then me. :P What I'm saying is that it's your bike, so as long as you're happy....:ride:

Or like Tim said, if you have to replace a part (drain plugs, axel block, etc.), get it in red. That's what I did, so now my "theme" is red & green. :thumb:

Edit: BTW the Windex trick works great.

What he said. :thumb: it's your bike. I couldn't care less if you painted it purple w/pink polka-dots, unless you were faster then me. :P What I'm saying is that it's your bike, so as long as you're happy....:ride:

Or like Tim said, if you have to replace a part (drain plugs, axel block, etc.), get it in red. That's what I did, so now my "theme" is red & green. :thumb:

Edit: BTW the Windex trick works great.

Frog in a blender :P:lol: