Finally exercising again.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to attempt my hardest one yet, gonna try and ride the road bike from I-40 up to McGaffey lake, its about 20 miles and has tons of brutal climbs

Fair enough, maybe if I ever had a quality bicycle I may have gotten more into the sport. All I ever rode were the sears and wal mart specials.
Both of mine are specialized, the mountain bike is a camber expert, was a $3500 bike discounted to $1100, my road bike is an allez, I walked in, inquired, he said he really wishes he could sell it, I offered $400 cash on a bike with a $700 tag and got it. I enjoy them both, fair easier to load up and go than the dirt and it's great cross training

Didn't get to go ride, as soon as I clocked out I got asked if I wanted a tow to albuquerque, can't bitch about the opportunity to make money
32900963_10215531180888965_3559270532413128704_n.jpg

Headed out to the riding park last weekend and tons of the pedal pushers were having a traffic jam on the country road. Almost killed a few that’s some dangerous shit on a double yellow road that has plenty of ups and downs, I crest a hill doing 65mph and there’s a bike doing like 6mph in the middle of the road! What the Fk?! He may as well been walking I almost hit the guy. Nuts..

Headed out to the riding park last weekend and tons of the pedal pushers were having a traffic jam on the country road. Almost killed a few that’s some dangerous shit on a double yellow road that has plenty of ups and downs, I crest a hill doing 65mph and there’s a bike doing like 6mph in the middle of the road! What the Fk?! He may as well been walking I almost hit the guy. Nuts..
I hug that shoulder best I can

moved to abq, hadn't really been on the exercise program thing, started again since we have a small weight room.
I'm pissed. I can do better than 8th, regardless of the reason, riding a bike I never had before, riding the entire race on a flat rear, running out of water, all of which happened but blah blah blah, I intend to go balls out at the last national.