Favorite PS3 Games?

The 360 now has built-in wireless?
Yes....Wi-Fi - Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi for fast, easy connection to your friends and entertainment on Xbox LIVE.
http://kotaku.com/5563225/new-xbox-360-specs

Your right, you don't have to buy a wireless adapter and you can plug the xbox right into the router, but like I mentioned in another thread not to long ago not everyone has their router in the same room as the XBox. So what now. I have two sons and both have an xbox in their room the router can't be in both places at the same time.

Cool that they finally got on board with the other games consoles, hell even the Wii comes with a wireless adapter built in. It is also free to play on the net and streams Netflix.
finally? this shit has been out for over a year now.

as for the free debate.... i will gladly pay 33 bucks a year(find the cards on sale) for a MUCH superior service... XBL has been doing this for over a decade now and they got their shit together as far as how to run a console service. I felt bad for sony users a few months back when they got hacked... i knew a couple people who had to get new credit cards and deal with all that BS

Dont know what sony is gonna do about the new 360 that will hit in a couple years. Its going to be a multimedia machine that can play games. it will have huge HDD and you wont be putting discs in all the time from what i understand. I do know this tho... Competition is a good thing... it will bring us consumers better products

I seem to notice allot of fanboys here:smirk:

Well I'm a ps3 version... I think now they're a better deal than xbox, especially with the bluray, and I think xbox doesn't have blutooth... I could be wrong but last I checked...

Either way, game wise, MW3, BF3, the uncharteds(which you already have the first 2.. we have 2 and 3 and 3 looks even better than 2! It's by far the best looking game I've ever seen and the story line is very good IMO), uhhh GT5 like you said you wanted... If you like being a bit nerdier:smirk: Skyrim

I seem to notice allot of fanboys here:smirk:

GJ saying the most generic response ever. only fanboys of one or the other accuse others of being fanboys. :P J/k but really tho im so sick of hearing that. I can't speak for anyone else but i weigh the pro's and cons of all systems and i could care less about what company makes what... i just want the best product for me and for me the 360 is that. there is no PS3 is better then xbox or xbox is better then 360. its a personal preference. I personally enjoy the social aspect of gaming more then not so i would rather have a 360 since the online play on a 360 is better. All the other shit, fee's blueray,bluetooth is irrelevant for me cause i want a console for GAMING ONLINE not all the other BS.

GJ saying the most generic response ever. only fanboys of one or the other accuse others of being fanboys. :P J/k but really tho im so sick of hearing that. I can't speak for anyone else but i weigh the pro's and cons of all systems and i could care less about what company makes what... i just want the best product for me and for me the 360 is that. there is no PS3 is better then xbox or xbox is better then 360. its a personal preference. I personally enjoy the social aspect of gaming more then not so i would rather have a 360 since the online play on a 360 is better. All the other shit, fee's blueray,bluetooth is irrelevant for me cause i want a console for GAMING ONLINE not all the other BS.

Kind of like PHONES right? :devil:.....:stirthepot:.........:smirk: