Faulking Birthday Threads!

Alright, it was bad enough that TT had to go and **** everything up but now I have to look at ****ing birthday threads again. What a crock of shit. One of the best things about this forum was NO BIRTHDAY THREADS. I mean, I agree that growing a year older is pretty cool but what the hell RR. Who gives a **** who's birthday it is and what is the point. Why don't you just pm people a happy birthday. With as creative as you can be I'm sure you can find a way to come up with better thread material than someones birthday. Birthday thread rant over!

PS. James maybe you could make a whole headliner category for birthdays so all the birthday threads would not be mixed up with stuff I actually want to read about.:thumb:

James

Staff member
Alright, it was bad enough that TT had to go and **** everything up but now I have to look at ****ing birthday threads again.

Hang on there buddy! :prof:

:popcorn: ahhh much better...continue please :smirk:

Ok being serious now. I'll be setting up a "New/Welcome Members" section, how about we add a birthday forum to it?

how about you dont read the birthday threads if you dont like it.

holy shit you sound like an angry basement dwelling nerd that i would expect to see on some video gaming forum.

Oh snap, I put away the popcorn too early.

Yeah, but this is good. We need a pissed off thread evey once in a while, gets the blood flowing.
All this good guy, puppy dog, I agree with you, don't want to make waves crap gets old.

So, screw all of you and all of your damn birthdays. Ohhhhh, your so special, this is YOUR special day, ooooooooh.

Yeah, but this is good. We need a pissed off thread evey once in a while, gets the blood flowing.
All this good guy, puppy dog, I agree with you, don't want to make waves crap gets old.

Exaclty! I just was not creative enough to find something better to bitch about than birthday threads! :lol: