Fallen Fallen rider (Steven Ray Lindauer)

I created this account in memory of My Son Steven Ray Lindauer age 30. Lived life to the fullest. He left us flying high in the air on his dirt bike. Passed July 1st 2012 due to a massive brain injury Everyone please be careful out there

RIP to Steven ray Lindauer. Stacy, you and your family will be in our family prayers. So Sorry for your loss. :(

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Never should a parent see the loss of a child. :sad: Any time you want to talk about it drop us a line we are here for you!!

I'm sorry to hear this Stacy, you have our condolences. :( Was he racing at the time?
He was practicing and flew over a table top it was a new track close to Gila Bend Arizona. He was always so careful just one of those bad accidents. The sad part is he leaves behind a wife who is 5 months pregnant with their first child, Becareful in your riding adventures

:( RIP dude. My condolences to you and the rest of the family. Sounds like he was doing what he loved... thats all we can hope for is to be able to do what it is that we love untill we have to leave this place.

Steve will always be missed! He was my best friend and his parents are my 2nd set of parents! He loved what he did and we always rode together! Thanks everyone for the support in such hard times! RIDE IN PEACE!!!

Steve will always be missed! He was my best friend and his parents are my 2nd set of parents! He loved what he did and we always rode together! Thanks everyone for the support in such hard times! RIDE IN PEACE!!!
:( so sad that you lost your best friend and riding buddy. I'm sure you will get the comfort you need to get through this tough time. I'm sure I speak for all the DBA crew here and say, that we hope you and Stacy (StevenRay) will stick around and visit this site and gain some new friends here...:ride:

Wow, just caught this thread now Stacy. So sorry for your loss. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask - in my experience, the Motocross community is a very close knit one and it typically shows in times like this. Most heartfelt thoughts sent your way. Prayers sent from my family to yours.