Facepalm

Bike is down right now. It might be down for the rest of the season, I might rebuild it over the winter, possibly get a new crank.. Or i'll try to run it and possibly damage some parts, idk, I'd really like a newer bike so I can more easily find parts OEM and aftermarket.

Dibbs!

Try autozone or O'Reillys and see if you can find a long block to dump in the s10. They are fairly cheap.... Atleast they used to be.

just put a sbc in it
I may or may not have once used a sledge hammer on an S10's firewall to get a built 350 (383) to fit :devil: I'm not at liberty to discuss :prof:

Why not..... :smirk:... I once used a sledge to help make a door fit into the door way... I kept "planing" it but could not for the life of me remove enough for it to clear... so I "flattened" it THEN filed off the mushrooned sides... DONE... NEXT! :prof:

Why not..... :smirk:... I once used a sledge to help make a door fit into the door way... I kept "planing" it but could not for the life of me remove enough for it to clear... so I "flattened" it THEN filed off the mushrooned sides... DONE... NEXT! :prof:

that truck wasn't mine, I helped my buddy build it though, it was hilarious to watch that thing lay it down and smoke just about everything in town

Why you sold it, how much, what are your plans etc etc...

didn't wanna end up sinking tons of money into 2 trucks, sold it for 400, cab and interior are in amazing condition, that was the saving grace so to speak, my plans are to buy a 2/3 lowering kit for my truck, g80 posi rear end, 4.3 with a nv3500 manual trans, and a paint job.

didn't wanna end up sinking tons of money into 2 trucks, sold it for 400, cab and interior are in amazing condition, that was the saving grace so to speak, my plans are to buy a 2/3 lowering kit for my truck, g80 posi rear end, 4.3 with a nv3500 manual trans, and a paint job.

I see... good deal