Facebook

I hate to admit it, but I do have a FB account. The only thing is, I don't post or view the site at all. I do accept friend requests now, and then, but that's it. So all of what you explained for me to do, I'm clueless.:excuseme:

James

Staff member
I hate to admit it, but I do have a FB account. The only thing is, I don't post or view the site at all. I do accept friend requests now, and then, but that's it.

Same here, some of you might remember that little :rant: I had in Team about FB. :lol:

F uck you guys! i am only here to help! so Fcuk you guys! Now get off of your lazy asses and spread the Fcking word!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :finger:
I hate to admit it, but I do have a FB account. The only thing is, I don't post or view the site at all. I do accept friend requests now, and then, but that's it. So all of what you explained for me to do, I'm clueless.:excuseme:

Same here, some of you might remember that little :rant: I had in Team about FB. :lol:

James

Staff member
F uck you guys! i am only here to help! so **** you guys! Now get off of your lazy asses and spread the ****** word!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :finger:

:lol: Hey don't go hating on me, I don't care what crappy social networking sites you go to. :smirk:

Seriously though, I've thought about setting up a fan page (or whatever it's called) on FB. I just haven't had the time to try and figure it out. :bonk:

well get off of your lazy ass and do something productive!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smrik:
:lol: Hey don't go hating on me, I don't care what crappy social networking sites you go to. :smirk:

Seriously though, I've thought about setting up a fan page (or whatever it's called) on FB. I just haven't had the time to try and figure it out. :bonk:

I could make a FB page for DBA if you want me to James. I could also make you an admin but you'd need to add me as a friend first :smirk: