F*** contours

That blows Emily. Sounds like they are working with you on giving you 50% discount. Forget those GoSlo's, Epic HD is the way to go. Clips in and never moves.

James

Staff member
That blows Emily. Sounds like they are working with you on giving you 50% discount. Forget those GoSlo's, Epic HD is the way to go. Clips in and never moves.
:thinking: You have one of those Epic Fails right? :smirk::stirthepot:

Aren't the GoPro's a little more durable, plus they offer more mounting options. :noidea:

The HD model fixed the bad sound quality right?

:thinking: You have one of those Epic Fails right? :smirk::stirthepot:

Aren't the GoPro's a little more durable, plus they offer more mounting options. :noidea:

The HD model fixed the bad sound quality right?
contours are more streamlined... makes you go faster :smirk:

Or you can use a flat surface iphone like I do:lol: I got a GoPro back in July but didnt get a card for it or a mount, and since then my bike broke. So every penny now is going towards the bike and the card and mount will have to wait. So it's an iphone for me right now. Better then nothing I guess but, I need to stop treating it like a GoPro because it isnt working:rolleyes:

Or you can use a flat surface iphone like I do:lol: I got a GoPro back in July but didnt get a card for it or a mount, and since then my bike broke. So every penny now is going towards the bike and the card and mount will have to wait. So it's an iphone for me right now. Better then nothing I guess but, I need to stop treating it like a GoPro because it isnt working:rolleyes:

I'm sure once my leg stops feeling like it got stepped on by an elephant I'm going to be a little bit more upset about my broken camera, but right now I'm pissed off at my camera :lol:

In other news, my bike needs new tires.
So buying a new camera is on the back burner unless I start makin BANK SON!:smirk:

I'm sure once my leg stops feeling like it got stepped on by an elephant I'm going to be a little bit more upset about my broken camera, but right now I'm pissed off at my camera :lol:

In other news, my bike needs new tires.
So buying a new camera is on the back burner unless I start makin BANK SON!:smirk:

Werd! Mine could use some tires too. So those will come before my camera needs as well. I hope your leg heals up quickly. Lets see the video:devil:

Werd! Mine could use some tires too. So those will come before my camera needs as well. I hope your leg heals up quickly. Lets see the video:devil:

The video is gone, I guess that says a lot about how badly I killed the camera :lol:

it might not move but it warps the terrain in the video... its very messed up looking.

if you dont care about quality of your video it dont matter tho i guess. im a eye candy snob tho. i always want my stuff to look good. Sometimes im not even happy with the quality of my gopro compared to other videos i have watched.

it might not move but it warps the terrain in the video... its very messed up looking.

if you dont care about quality of your video it dont matter tho i guess. im a eye candy snob tho. i always want my stuff to look good. Sometimes im not even happy with the quality of my gopro compared to other videos i have watched.

You are a video snob Trav:P I strive to produce videos like yours but dont even come close in content or quality, yet:devil: I love watching you vids and pics Trav:thumb: You do an excellent job. You also have a creative eye and actually ride in them also. Emily, too bad you dont live near by. We could ride together.

Should have gotten a GoPro. :smirk: :stirthepot:

BTW where's the video? :noidea:

If you had a Go-No, and crashed it as hard as you did the Contour, you would still be picking parts out of the dirt! Look, the military does not supply Go-Pro's. They supply Contour's. Why? Because they are better. You had a bad experience and thrashed it! Shit happens!

If you had a Go-No, and crashed it as hard as you did the Contour, you would still be picking parts out of the dirt! Look, the military does not supply Go-Pro's. They supply Contour's. Why? Because they are better. You had a bad experience and thrashed it! Shit happens!
LOL

WRONG!!!!!

James

Staff member
So Buck, where are you reading that the military is supplying troops with Contours?

yea i hadnt heard that myself so i did a quick google search and found nothing about the military issuing contour's I know they have little cameras on helmets these days but i found nothing saying it is contour or anything saying the military has any kind of deal with them or anything.

eidt i did find this tho... http://kitup.military.com/2011/06/daniel-defense-and-your-tactical-cam.html

so to me it sounds like some soldiers have been using them btu that dont mean they are issued to them from the military. Also Contour has more aftermarket stuff for tactical stuff like mounting to a gun and what not. Thats prolly why Buck seems to think the military is issuing them to soldiers.

i could understand in a warzone the reason for wanting a contour over a gopro tho. especially for mounting to a gun as they are smaller and dont intrude vision as much as a gopro would.