Other Ex Factory Rmz???

Thanks for tryin sudu, but he wants real experience or knowledge...

ok let me have another go

you have to remember "factory" bikes are tuned and hard to keep tuned if your up for the chalenge then thats out of the way.

another thing is that bike has been raced and rode hard so its risky, check normal thing, then i would check suspension to make sure its not leaking oil (i got screwed on suspension).

also i heard from i think james the 04-05 kx-fs and rmzs had cooling issues, this being a pro race bike that is probly straitened out.

realy thats all i know, ill lok up some more info and try to help more :thumb:

ok let me have another go

you have to remember "factory" bikes are tuned and hard to keep tuned if your up for the chalenge then thats out of the way.

another thing is that bike has been raced and rode hard so its risky, check normal thing, then i would check suspension to make sure its not leaking oil (i got screwed on suspension).

also i heard from i think james the 04-05 kx-fs and rmzs had cooling issues, this being a pro race bike that is probly straitened out.

realy thats all i know, ill lok up some more info and try to help more :thumb:

You got anything to add now JOS?? Huhu, I didn't see you add chit, at least he tried.:blah:

:lol:

Now, for me I would have to say the same, those bikes are maintained by experienced race mechanics but are also rode the hell out of. As long as it isn't clapped out,,,do it. Check the suspension really, really good for worn bearings or worn out links and such.

You got anything to add now JOS?? Huhu, I didn't see you add chit, at least he tried.:blah:

:lol:

Now, for me I would have to say the same, those bikes are maintained by experienced race mechanics but are also rode the hell out of. As long as it isn't clapped out,,,do it. Check the suspension really, really good for worn bearings or worn out links and such.
Most factory bikes are striped down of their factory parts and replaced with stock parts if they are going to sell them. If this was a practice bike, then it most likely did not have all the cool stuff his race bike had on it. Big thing is the chassis as these bikes come off some huge air and takes a toll on the frame.

im going to use it as a flattracker :P the guy is old and only trail rides it. it still has all the trick factory stuff. Accept the pipe (fmf 4.1) and graphics

Make sure that you can register it. Sometimes factory bikes are missing vin numbers and can't be registered in California. Since it's an ad from a guy who is riding it I imagine this is not an issue in this case. Just ask to make sure.

im going to use it as a flattracker :P the guy is old and only trail rides it. it still has all the trick factory stuff. Accept the pipe (fmf 4.1) and graphics

for god sakes boy, you cant make a "flattracker" out of this beautiful bike, its made for supercross man :smirk:

if he won't let you ride it i'd say there is probably a problem with the bike.... thats my policy on most used bike, if they aren't willing to let you test the bike than somethings fishy...