EVS RC Evolution

images

Bought this neck brace this past week and tried it out today. Surprisingly it fairly comfortable, your not restricted that much when you turn your head, but you are more than normal. Def if I was to get in a bad crash it would save my neck. You can't wear it under your jersey but that's not too bad. Can hook up to many chest protectors, the straps are hard to get adjusted at first, but once you get them adjusted your good to go. I haven't had experience with other neck braces, but by far this on exceeded my expectations. There is a limited amount of Rocky Mountain MC in the closeout section right now for $89 which normal price is $175. So a great deal, go buy one :thumb:

images

Bought this neck brace this past week and tried it out today. Surprisingly it fairly comfortable, your not restricted that much when you turn your head, but you are more than normal. Def if I was to get in a bad crash it would save my neck. You can't wear it under your jersey but that's not too bad. Can hook up to many chest protectors, the straps are hard to get adjusted at first, but once you get them adjusted your good to go. I haven't had experience with other neck braces, but by far this on exceeded my expectations. There is a limited amount of Rocky Mountain MC in the closeout section right now for $89 which normal price is $175. So a great deal, go buy one :thumb:

That is a SWEET deal :thumb:

Im using the alpinestars SB Bionic Right now and i enjoy it but I kinda wish i woulda went with the EVS so i could save some dough. that rocky mountain deal is sweet.