All Everybody do the "Geekslide"

What date works for the majority to do the "geekslide"?

• Total voters
I think that someone should bring a bright pink skirt with them and anyone who does not go down it on their bike, gets pics of them sliding down it with a pink skirt on then you have to pound a keystone light. :lol:

I'm up for the Keystone part for sure, and a big spliff. Kinda reminds me of "Up in Smoke"

"Momma caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pant hose"

To the Geek!

There is only ONE way to rid yourself of this moniker....you have to do the hill buddy! It doesn't matter if you do it in style and rub everyones face in it or you crash and burn. You have to do it! Going down on wheels instead of butt cheeks is the only way to clear your name! :prof:

( I have a hill named after me too! Only because I was the only one stupid enough to try it at 1 am on a midnight putt! I would never do that again as I got lucky and made it. The downside was a helicopter ride.)

Don't push your luck and stay safe...but give it a whirl! Looks doable! :thumb:

Looks like you have some "ballast" to shift rearward, easy on the brakes, and don't be afraid of speed! Piece of cake!

So where's the sharp left.....:ride:

I guess it's kinda hard to tell from the pic, but the drop to the bottom of the wash is more or less perpendicular(fancy word :D) to the direction the wash is going. You really must come out and see for yourself. We'll be out there all week. Come out for a day and bring the family. :thumb:

I think that someone should bring a bright pink skirt with them and anyone who does not go down it on their bike, gets pics of them sliding down it with a pink skirt on then you have to pound a keystone light. :lol:
Hey I like pink. Have a pink polka dot pair of pants I got from CDA.:lol: