Establishing credit

We got my daughter set up with Wells Fargo at age 15 with a checking and savings account. At age 18 or 19 she walked into wells and asked the "personal banker" (that's what they call the people that sit at a desk and answer questions or open accounts) for a credit card. They helped her complete the application right there online she received instant approval on her own for $500 limit. The only other "credit" she had before that was her cell phone bill that was in her name. Initially AT&T wouldn't let her sign up on her own. She had to post a $250 security deposit. After 12 months of consistent payments they returned her security deposit.

We got my daughter set up with Wells Fargo at age 15 with a checking and savings account. At age 18 or 19 she walked into wells and asked the "personal banker" (that's what they call the people that sit at a desk and answer questions or open accounts) for a credit card. They helped her complete the application right there online she received instant approval on her own for $500 limit. The only other "credit" she had before that was her cell phone bill that was in her name. Initially AT&T wouldn't let her sign up on her own. She had to post a $250 security deposit. After 12 months of consistent payments they returned her security deposit.

That's nice, wait, you have a daughter? I thought it was just the two brats..... My 22yo (baby mom) was going to get on her own phone and the bastards at Verizon wanted 400.00 deposit. I talked to them and they wouldn't budge! The little shit is still on my plan with an IPhone 5. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

No, I was talking about a vehicle to establish credit.
Like this?:devil:
File:BMW_HP_2.JPG

2014_crf250r_2000x1275_red_634e2f.jpg